- Home > Clay
Artists > 2
Born and raised in New Delhi, Shikha Joshi,
now creates elegant functional forms enhanced by elaborate surface
embellishment at his studio in Round Rock, Texas
Linda Gossett has been creating unique designs in clay,
fabric, and mixed media for over fifteen years in Dallas and San Angelo,
Currently a full time Art Instructor at Parish Episcopal School in Dallas, Texas and part time
Ceramics Instructor at Richland Community College. Also maintains a ceramic studio in Dallas.
Billy Ray Mangham
Billy Ray Mangham has been working in clay for 28 years. Billy Ray work is focused on the Raku process. Pottery.
Carole L. Fleischman
- Carole Fleischman's work focus on ceramic sculptures of the cat, original, whimsical, and a tribute to the
mighty, mystical, marvelous cat.
- Mirtha Aertker lives in Allen, Texas along with her husband and three teenage children. She continues her studies in distinct techniques of fired art while participating in shows, local galleries and national art competitions.
David Dotter Ceramics
- Wheel-thrown and altered vessels by David Dotter. Information
about the artist, work, and upcoming events.
- Crystalline pottery porcelain. Crystalline-glazed ceramic
vases, bowls, platters. Award winning crystal glaze, William
Melstrom, Spiral Studio.
ClayWays Pottery Studio and Gallery
- ClayWays Pottery Studio and Gallery combines pottery classes
and pottery studio space with a gallery showcasing the
largest selection of ceramics in Austin by central Texas
Clayworks Studio Gallery Austin
- Clayworks Studio Gallery specializes in light sconces and
decorative tile, made by hand and fired on the premises.
- Diana Seidel
primarily works with wheel-thrown stoneware and
rich matte glazed to make pieces intended for daily use in
Earline M. Green
- It is my mission to use clay to document the contributions
of my African American Ancestry through figures, other
sculptural forms and vessels.
- EmilyRensink'swork is based on historical percussion
instruments, such as the udu, slit drum, sistrum, xylophone,
rasp and many others.
- Wheel thrown, hand carved pottery.
thrown horsehair pottery.
- With her clay work she strives to show the symbolic as well
as physical connection between human and vessel, using forms
and surface decorations that reflect a human presence.
- Artist Kelly Borsheim sculpts marine subjects in stone and
bronze, as well as figurative arts in bronze and stone. See
also the sculptor's oil paintings, mostly tasteful nudes.
- I think of myself as a sculptor who chooses to create in
clay, preserving parts of this medium's rich tradition while
stretching its identity as a contemporary three-dimensional
Old Farmhouse Pottery
of the pottery from the Old Farmhouse is handmade by David Hendley. Most
of the pottery is made with the potters wheel and/or the clay extruder,
and David formulates and mixes all the clays, slips, colors, and glazes.
The pottery is fired to 2400º F in a wood fired kiln. It is oven,
microwave, and dishwasher safe and is quite durable.
San Antonio Pottery
- Jack Boyle creates unique pottery, everyday stoneware, and
functional artwork He has been creating artwork from his San
Antonio studio for over 25 years.
Sleeping Dog Studio
- Studios of Billy Ray and
Sunset Canyon Pottery
- Handmade pottery for the dinner table, kitchen and home that
is both beautiful and durable.